Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Comments4Kids

INSULATORS V.S. CONDUCTORS

The video I watched was a video of Mr. McClungs class. The Video was of two boys in the class doing an experiment and documenting it via podcast. I absolutely loved this video! Not only were the kids so funny, but it was just nice to see children having fun in school again. I really loved Mr. McClungs way of using technology in his classroom and he really seemed to know how to make the technology work for him and the kids advantage. You can tell the children were learning something from this and at the same time still being kids! I myself feel like I have learned something about how I would like to use technology in my classroom when I am a teacher!

1 comment:

  1. Brittani,
    Thank you so much for the comment you left on our blog. My students and I really appreciate it when Dr. Strange's students stop by and leave us a comment. Thanks again, hope to hear from you again soon.

    Joe McClung

    ReplyDelete