Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 7th Blog Assignment

100 WAYS TO USE YOUR IPOD TO LEARN AND STUDY BETTER

Wow... This post was so crazy! Just about everyone has and ipod they use regularly it really makes you think about what a difference it could make if everyone used it in at least 1 of the 100 ways listed. I personally have been an ipod owner for years and I have never even entertained the thought of trying to use it for school and studying. When I think about the technology available to kids these days compared to when I was in elementary school it absolutely amazes me. If using something like an ipod were available for me when I was that young I honestly believe it would have helped more. Im sure anyone even any kids these days would agree that listening to a podcast or reading passages on the web and then doing an assignment on them is way better than having to just read, write, and do book work.

Another thing I liked about this post is that you know exactly what to do. Even if I were a new ipod owner and didn't really know what I was doing, its good to know there are post out there like this one. I feel like just from doing this assignment that if I ever needed help in studying or understanding something I could just come back to this post and see how to do it. I really enjoyed looking over all the different tools available. I feel like this post or this topic in general should be pushed in schools these days.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I also have an Ipod that is literally on me at all times. If I had an ipod back in the day it would have definately helped. Anything is better than forcing yourself to sit and read or do boring book work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittani,

    I really enjoyed reading your post. What would we do without our ipods these days!

    ReplyDelete