Monday, February 22, 2010

Comments4Kids #3

On this comments4kids I read a post by a student named Brennan. He was talking about the plays him and his classmates were working on. After the class was split into groups and worked on the plays they had to perform them in front of the other half of the class! It sounded like so much fun and even reminded me of some of the plays I use to be in when I was younger! I remember the excitement and practices to make everything perfect. I also love the idea of helping kids learn literature through getting them to cat it out. I think it is a very effective way of teaching because instead of just reading a story the child actually gets to interact as the character and experience what they went through. I believe this gives them a better look at what happened in the stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment