Monday, April 12, 2010

SKYPE!

Im still really new to Skype but I think I have it figured out for the most part. I mostly only use it for a few different things. I use it to talk to my Best friend Megan. Me and Megan have been best friends since the 8th grade but we don't really have time to hangout anymore because we are both so busy with school so it makes it super easy to keep in touch with her.

Also I use Skype to communicate back and forth with my little cousin Elizabeth. She just recently moved to Tuscaloosa for college and it is a really nice way to just check in on her and make sure everything is good her way.

Last but not least I use Skype to communicate with my friends who live really far away. I have a friend that lives in Texas who I never get to see. Literally the only time I get to talk to her is when I am using Skype in fact it has been probably over a year since I have seen her any other way than Skype I also use skype to talk to my friend who lives in France named Clement. He is my Best friends Boyfriend and we skype with him all the time just to say hello and see hat is going on over in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment