Monday, April 5, 2010

April 4th Blog Assignment

DEAR KAIA

I thought everything in Dear Kaia was so true. So often people just glance at something and either like it or not without even looking more into it! I think we need to slow down a bit these days. Why rush? There is so much to enjoy and I'm sure there is so much we are missing because we would rather rush than figure things out. I mean don't get me wrong I find myself rushing through things all the time, we all do, but in some instances to rush is only to rob yourself of life's benefits and extras.

These post also opened my eyes to how much we really do take advantage of and miss use technology. We, these days, have so many tools and resources readily available to us there is no reason why we shouldn't put them to use. Even in the miss use of these tools is ridiculous. It's like we like doing things the hard way just so we wont have to work with something new! I myself am guilty of doing something in a basic way, when I could do extra and make it better. I think everyone has done it before. After reviewing these post though it really makes me as a future teacher want to learn all I can and teach all I can. When I have my own classroom I am going to take advantage of all the resources I have because I feel I would be cheating the students otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment